Header

Streaming Cafe

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Behind the scenes

Someone said “Happy New Year” to me yesterday and I had to think for a bit. Really? Was it still only the first half of January we’re in? Yeah, I guess so…

You’d be amazed at what goes on here behind the scenes in the SC office. January is kicking off with a bang: lining up fresh shows, testing new streaming technology, changing our show intro… Twenty Ten, here we come.

I’m especially looking forward to this Friday’s show with Andrew and Zachari Smith. We’ve had each of them as guests before, but this time they’re coming together. Two guys, yeah, but the list of instruments they’ll be plugging in is way over the top. And I’ve always wondered how their voices would sound together, so that curiosity will now be satisfied.

Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya think?